Drive More Qualified Sales Conversions from Technology Professionals
Nurture, Measure and Get Action from Your Lead Generation Programs
If it’s your job to create and nurture measurable, actionable interest in your brand — all while lowering your cost per lead and increasing your company’s ROI across channels — that’s one tall order. And if your target market is technology professionals, it’s even harder because you not only have to source hard-to-find prospects, you have to get their attention, keep them engaged and ultimately get them to take action and make a purchase.
Here are a few tips for effective lead generation from our marketing experts at our technology brands.
- Segment, segment, segment: This means not blasting your database with every email. Segment your lists based on title, geographic location, or behavior activity (webinar attendees, white paper downloads, web visitors, etc). Know your audience!
- Be relevant and target the engaged: Sending relevant content to your most engaged contacts will result in higher conversion rates.
- Test, test, test: Test different aspects of your promotion. For instance, with an email, test subject line, personalization, layout (HTML vs. text or button placement), and content. What your audience reacts to might surprise you.
- Social media and SEM: Integrate social media and search engine marketing into your marketing strategies to help drive traffic to your site.
- Nurture: Lead gen isn’t just about quantity, it’s about quality. Lead quality requires finding the right buyers at the right time. On average, organizations that nurture their leads experience a 45% lift in lead generation ROI over those organizations that do not.
- Be innovative: Don’t adhere to status quo − be innovative in all aspects of lead generation. Is there a better way to target? Better way to build a form? Is there a unique message or content or type of asset that resonates with your reader? What analysis can you do to better achieve your goals?
Talk to one of our marketing experts today to lean how you can drive more qualified sales conversions with quality content and effective program execution. We can segment and pinpoint the audience you want to reach from the following sectors:
IT Professionals – End Users, SQL Server DB Admins, Developers, SW Architects, BI Architects, BI Professionals, Dev Ops, Systems Administrators, Network Admins, Systems Analysts, Programmers
Data Center Professionals – C-level, business, IT, and facilities decision makers, and those developing data center strategies, designing, building, and managing world-class data centers.
Channel Professionals – MSPs, VARS, Cloud Service Providers, Enterprise System Integrators, IT Consultants, Security Consultants, LOB in Vertical
Tell us your marketing needs.
We can supercharge your marketing efforts in so many ways. Let us know what’s on your marketing agenda and our experts will work with you to build programs that drive results.
IT Pro Media Kit
Data Center Media Kit
Channel Media Kit